Monday, November 23, 2009

BAD WEEK

Dear Readers,
From time to time I go out of town with my family. This past week I went out of town with my son on a hunting trip. With that being said, I wasn't unable to create a post about news involving the CPSA, as a matter of fact I didn't even hear about it until Sunday evening. Had I been aware of this incident and access to a computer I certainly would have commented.
Thank you to those of you who understand that this is only a hobby and all other aspects of my life take priority.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So did you kill anything on the hunting trip

Anonymous said...

Hunting? The way they hunt today isn't hunting. Are you hunting to feed yourself? Probably not. Just out there to kill, period. So who are the real savages?

Anonymous said...

Like Ted Neugent says , I love Bambi , in a pan with butter , onions & garlic .

Anonymous said...

Hunting? The way they hunt today isn't hunting. Are you hunting to feed yourself? Probably not. Just out there to kill, period. So who are the real savages?

Sun Nov 29, 09:57:00 AM

What kind of dickhead asks a question, then answers it, then is a dick about his answer. There's a reason they call it hunting instead of killing.

Please keep in mind that this is an open blog
that can and is read by people other than Chicago Police Officers.