Wednesday, May 02, 2007

LIZZIE PALMER

We ran across a great video on You Tube by a remarkable 15 year old named Lizzie Palmer. We received some positive feedback about the video "Remember Me". We decided to look up Miss Palmer's profile and this is what we found:

Name: Elizabeth
Age: 15

I'm a sophomore in high school, and I play the flute/piccolo. I plan on joining the U.S. Army after I graduate. I only hope I can make America as proud as our troops today have, and I hope I can honor them in the way they deserve with my videos.

I love talking to American military personnel, but it's not very often that I get the chance.

Hope you all have a great day and God bless! SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!

Miss you, Prisca!

=)

City: Columbus, OH
Hometown: Columbus, OH
Country: United States
Occupation: H.S. Student
Interests and Hobbies: U.S. Army, playing the flute, music, OSUMB, OSU football (GO BUCKS!!!), friends, music, TV, movies, school, LOST, making videos on WMM.
Movies and Shows: Movies: Blackhawk Down, Troy, We Are Mrshall. TV Shows: LOST, The Unit, NCIS. There's more, believe me...
Music: all kinds
Books: Gift Of Valor, Blackhawk Down, The Chosen...


Lizzie has produced 28 videos and most of them are dedicated to the troops and to their families. See the other videos that this talented young lady has to offer on You Tube
Thanks Lizzie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kudos to Lizzie Palmer, a true young American.

Please keep in mind that this is an open blog
that can and is read by people other than Chicago Police Officers.